We know that even though you are amazingly loyal readers, that you may not catch every post every time. So we’re rounding up our favorite posts on our favorite topics. Today is Cheese 101. Dana is a total cheese and wine freak, and we’ve gathered several posts to tell you everything you need to know about cheese, wine and putting together a kick ass wine and cheese plate!
- What is Cheese and Why do I care?
- How to Identify Cheeses
- Intro to Cheese Tasting
- Do I pick my Cheese or my Wine first?
- Making Mozzarella at the Brooklyn Kitchen
- Homemade Ricotta
- How to stop serving a lame cheese plate
- Cheese Party
- Wine Basics
- Intro to Tasting Wines
- Cooking with Wine
- Wines I Really Love: Jerez, Matusalem Oloroso Dulce Muy Viejo
- Wines I love: Brachetto
- Wine and Cheese Party Game Plan
- Throwing a Wine and Cheese tasting Party
- Herbed Goat Cheese with Apple Cider Reduction
- Saint-Nectaire and Rosemary Pine Nut Brittle
- 5-Year Aged Gouda and Apple Vanilla Bean Compote
- Deconstructed dates with Gorgonzola Picante and Sugared Bacon
- Gruyere and Red Onion Jam
- Oak Smoked Gubbeen + Spicy Mustard
- Miticana De Oveja + Caramelized Pear Butter
- La Tur and Blackberry-Almond Compote